A free (donations supported) website and blog building application.
- All of the database support files (router, PDO driver, Apache access file, etc.) have been updated and include several new features. You can now access your website's sitemap ( sitemap.txt ) at your website's URL. You can setup user authentication for entire websites or for individual pages by adding a list of users and their access codes (non-encrypted passwords). You can also configure a visitor's log, which will save all page visits to a file of your choosing.
- Added <VisitorLogPath>, <SigninRequired>, <User>, <UserName> and <AccessCode> to the option to support the new router features.
- Added <PluginsURL> and <Favicon> to the option. This allows you to share plugins between several websites by overriding the default plugins URL and to configure, rather than hardcode, your favicon.
- Several new site placeholders have been added: %Favicon% and %OutputPath%.
- Updated jQuery plugin to use version 3.6.0.
- Updated Bootstrap plugin to use version 4.6.0.
- Updated AdminLTE plugin to use version 3.1.0.
- Updated FancyBox plugin to use version 3.5.7.
- Updated Fontawesome plugin to use version 5.15.3.
- Added page template support.
- Added data and translation references.
- Initial release.